Sunday, January 29, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Just want to say a big thank you to Tao Owl for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award. What a great surprise this was. It totally made my day! So, instead of our usual studio tour today I want to pass the award to 15 bloggers that I admire and support, but before I do...

There are three rules for this award:
1. Thank the person that nominated you, and give a shout out on your blog to them with a link to theirs.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send the blog award to 15 other bloggers who's blog you love and appreciate, and let them know they won the award.


Okay, now here are my 7 randoms facts:
1. I love love loveeee coffee. I am not addicted to it, I just love it. The taste, the smell...  lovee it. Who knows maybe one day I will own my own coffee shop. =)
2. My favorite quote is "I'm not telling you it's going to be easy. I am telling you it's going to be worth it." - Art Williams
3. I am not a writer. In fact, I hate writing. But here's the weirder part--- Although, I despise writing, I love to blog. How does that work? I'm not exactly sure either... but some how it just does and I am not arguing with that. =)
4. I am superstitious-- but not to the extreme. I have to knock on wood if I hear or say something I don't want to jinx. And there's a few others thing that I would and wouldn't do but don't feel like getting into right now. I'll save this topic for another day. lol
5. I am also a big believer in karma and that everything happens for reason.
6. Favorite book "Tuesdays With Morrie". If you haven't read it, I highly recommend that you pick up a copy.
7. I love to laugh. I do not see a point in stressing over silly little things that you will not remember a day or even years from now. Just live.love.and.laugh. Life is much better this way. =)

And the fifteen bloggers that I'd like to award the Versatile Blogger award to are: 

- MyMiniBag- http://myminibag.blogspot.com/
- Jin- http://underacherrytree.blogspot.com/
- Francesa- http://opinionslave.blogspot.com/ 
- Lisa- http://lisalovescoco.blogspot.com/
- Katherine- http://www.featherfactor.com/
- ExCurlyThoughts- http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/
- Manli- http://bymanli.blogspot.com/
- Kelly- http://www.alterationsneeded.com/
- Annie- http://www.reallypetite.com/
- TheGirlieBlog- http://www.thegirlieblog.com/
- Sandy- http://www.sandyalamode.com/
- Mary- http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html
- SweetPosy- http://sweetposydreams.blogspot.com/

I cannot wait to hear your 7 random facts. =)

31 comments:

  1. Thank you for awarding me. I love your blog as well.

    Love the 7 random facts about you. I love the book Tuesdays with Morrie also. All great life lessons all summed into one book. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I really appreciate this, I'm flattered that you like my blog, thanks xoxo

    www.allbeautybyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great randpm facts! My favorites are the coffee and smart quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!! Thanks for your comment!!! I start following you, hope you'll follow back!!! xoxo

    CHANEL GIVEAWAY on WWW.ROCKANDFROCK.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your award hon and thank you for thinking of me hon!! i love coffee too! and i'm not super superstitious (say that 3 times fast hahaha) but i def def knock wood whenever i hear or say something i don't want to happen too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) Haha good to hear that I am not the only one who is superstitious. Anyway, cant wait to read your 7 facts.

      Delete
  6. Thank you! I'm not sure I can come up with seven facts about myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) Thanks for having an awesome blog. I saw your 7 random facts and thought they were great!

      Delete
  7. Congrats on the award and your quote is so inspiring!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award:) And I love that Art Williams quote. WIll remember that one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats! what an inspiring quote :D Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What style love it!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah - congratulations! Awards like this are wonderful because blogs take time and work so it is always appreciated when someone notices another persons hard work.

    Happy Monday - Brandi

    PS - thank you so much for stopping by Keeping It Indie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the award! Just like you I am addicted to coffee as well and also very superstitious. Thank you for stopping by, the camera I use is a Fuji 300 EXR...yup a point and shoot. Shall we follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Ive been doing a lot of research on camera... been looking to get another good one. I will def. check this out.

      I am following you now. I love your style. =)

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your blog award! I love that quote as well. It's really true! Thanks for dropping by my page! That prince isn't all he's cracked up to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the award! I also hate writing but enjoy blogging. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats :D receive an award is always very cool :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! Hehe, I'm not surprised you love coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks guys. =)

    @michelle- my blog name gives it away, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes ma'am, the trench in today's post is from Forever 21. It fits me perfectly, no alterations were needed! It's very nicely made, it's a wool blend, majority of wool 55%, but for a pricetag of $55 I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! Would have never thought it's from f21. It looks great on you!

      Delete
  20. Congrats for the award and thank you so much for giving it to me ;)

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that book!! It's one of my faves. I finished it in a day. I couldn't stop reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I couldn't put it down either the first time I read it. Such a great book. I love the quotes in it. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  22. hey, b! thanks so much for the award! feel so special, and feel thankful that you are my blogging friend. :) it's always great learning more about my fellow bloggers. :) i knew you'd love coffee! :) i'll do my best to pass it on... not good at this, but hopefully, i'll move it forward. :) enjoy your wknd!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You really deserve the award. I love your blog. As for the coffee comment, my blog name gives it away, huh. I look forward to hearing your 7 random facts. =) Enjoy your week!!

      Delete
  23. Sorry, I wanted to send this comment long ago, I am a little behind, please forgive me. I really enjoyed reading your 7 facts and it doesn't surprise me that we have much in common: coffee, our dislike for writing, our belief in karma, our "knock on wood" superstition, and our love for humor :-) It's good to know that I am not the only one, ha, ha! Happy blogging, I look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem, I've been quite busy myself. There just inst enough hours in the day. >_< Thank you for the award. They say great minds think alike. hehe. Thank you so much again.

      Delete
  24. Thanks for giving me this award, that's so sweet! But don't know to what blogs to give it to ):

    (I'm sorry about the belated comment, totally forgot haha)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...